Plant Stem Cells in Skincare: What They Do and How They Work
Age is just a number, but there's no shame in wanting your skin to look a little more plump, dewy, and glowy.
And can you blame us? Luminous skin is associated with good health, attractiveness and youth. Of course, out of the hundreds of skincare brands on the market, nearly all of them have at least one or more glow-promoting oils, serums or lotions in their collections.
Therein lies the problem: out of the vast skincare marketplace, how do you pick a winning glow-getter? The marketing messages can be overwhelming and, with new products hitting the shelves every single day, it’s hard to know what to trust.
So the question remains, what actually works? What does it take to cultivate a healthy glow?
As science breaks into skincare our skin was gifted its most potent and earthly ally, plant stem cells. If your skin is not enjoying the age-defying benefits of plant stem cells now is the right time. With the rise of stem cell therapies in medicine, the magical effects they have on your skin are now being brought straight to you.
The cellular components of plant stem cells are protective and highly restorative in nature. They are the keys to unlocking youthful and healthy skin. Sounds amazing, right? But how do they repair your skin?
- Prevent and reduce wrinkles: Densely packed with antioxidants, they are superstars at sweeping away free radicals, keeping wrinkles at bay.
- Promotes collagen synthesis, boosting collagen production: Skin elasticity and hydration are directly attributed to your skin’s collagen levels. Collagen is a miracle anti-aging agent and nothing synthesizes them quite like plant stem cells.
- Naturally reduces skin inflammation: Keeping inflammation under control promotes youthful vivacity as well as optimizes clarity and balance.
- Front line against sun damage: Stem cells are commonly used in medicine to help reduce scarring and discoloration and are widely renowned for their ability to protect against the sun.
- Anti-aging champion: Plant stem cells are known to reverse the aging process on a cellular level, its unique ability to achieve all things youthfulness for your skin is second to none. The presence of plant stem cells in your skin can lead to visible signs of healthier, firmer skin in a matter of weeks.
The days of plant stem cell skincare are undoubtedly upon us. There is no stopping its powerful presence in the future of eco-conscious skincare.
If you want to get on the fast track to incorporating plant stem cells into your routine, these three skincare superlatives from 2BETRUE are your starting point: