Nov 10, 2021
The Benefits of Plant Stem Cells in Skincare
I know what you're thinking, "plant stem cells, really?". Yes really. It sounds like some sort of new age nonsense but trust me - it's not!
What are plant stem cells in skincare?
Plant stem cells are proteins found in plants. These cells can be taken from any part of the plant - roots, leaves or stems.
The benefits of using plant stem cells in your skincare routine include: rejuvenating aging skin, reducing wrinkles, lightening dark spots on the face, healing acne scars and burns, and moisturizing dry patches. It's also important to mention how this ingredient is a natural alternative to synthetic ingredients or animal-derived extracts.
Let's take a closer look at how plant stem cells work to give your skin the vitamins and nutrients needed for a healthy and youthful glow.
10 reasons you need to find a skincare product that contains plant stem cells.
1. Plant stem cells promote collagen production, which can give your skin the elasticity it needs to tighten sagging skin.
2. Plant stem cells can also reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles that are caused by aging and sun exposure.
3. These extracts can also be used to help reduce dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
4. They can also help with burns or cuts by boosting skin cell turnover which clears away damaged skin cells that cause discoloration.
5. Plant stem cells improve your skin's natural water retention to maintain soft, supple skin.
6. Plant stem cells are vegan.
7. They are great for fighting free radicals, the cause of redness and inflammation.
8. They are perfect for all types of skin conditions including rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
9. Plant stem cells have properties that make them perfect for brightening skin and improving your complexion.
10. And lastly, plant stem cells can help heal acne by slowing down the production of sebum - a skin care issue that many people suffer from.
The benefits of plant stem cells in skincare are numerous, including reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, keeping moisture levels balances and promoting collage production — leaving you with an all-day glow that will make you look and feel younger.
With all this in mind, we rounded up the top plant skin stell formulas that promise to enhance and correct your complexion as they hydrate your skin, brighten and plump. The future of glowing skin is stem cells, and these innovative products are leading the way.